Thursday, December 31, 2009

My ABC's for the New Year

A friend of mine, Merrie Wolfie, posted the beginning of her list of ABC's for the new year on her Facebook page and I thought, "how clever! I need my own list of ABC's!" So I copied her idea and I'm sharing them here with you. By the way, Merrie is a super talented tarot card reader and she does readings over the phone and through email for those who don't live near her in Tucson, AZ and I would highly recommend her services. You can find her here at Aha! Tarot on Facebook- and tell her I sent you, maybe I'll get a discount next time!

So here are my ABC's! Some are nouns, verbs, adjectives, and some I couldn't pick just one- no rules here, just words that attract me and hold the feelings and hopes I have for the new year. I think 2010 is gonna rock!
2010 ABC's
Adventure,
Belief,
Connections, Courage,
Dependable,
Energized,
Focused,
Generous, Gratitude,
Health,
Inspired,
Joyful,
Karma, Knowledge,
Loving,
Motivated,
Nesting,
Organized,
Prolific,
Quality,
Receptive,
Service,
Tenacious,
Undaunted,
Victorious,
Wonder,
eXcitement,
Yes!
Zen.

No comments:

Post a Comment