Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

I know it's a couple days late, but here's my best Christmas wishes to all of you! I hope you all had the most wonderful Christmas ever, I know I had a great holiday. It was a little strange to get out of the hospital just a few days before Christmas, but after a couple days of crazy shopping it was so nice to be at home in my own space with the tree all lit up and my pooch runnin' around and D and my family with me. Spending time at home with my peeps was just what the doctor ordered. And man, I must've been nice this year because Santa hooked me up! I've got so many new goodies to play with, I can't wait to start making and photographing and printing and everything! It's gonna be so much fun, and the best part of it all is that even without all those amazing and super-thoughtful gifts I would have been just as happy sitting around on Christmas eve eating Italian food and laughing out loud and making a big country breakfast for D and my parents on Christmas morning. There really isn't any greater gift than being around the people you love.

Well I must go to sleep now, but I'll share some new work with you soon!
xoxoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment