Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Words to live by

Oh, I love sunshine!! It's gorgeous outside today and I'm so happy! I love the feel of the sun on my face, such a nice warmth. I have so much to share and write about, but my to-do list is literally about a mile long and working in another time crunch is jumbling my priorities up. It's that constant struggle between what is really truly important to you but not urgent (like making art and other creative pursuits) and what is urgent and needs to get done but not necessarily fulfilling (like vehicle inspection stickers and unpacking the suitcase from the last trip. And yes, I am a little embarrassed that it's still sitting half-packed in my bedroom. But only a little.) So, today I will be uploading my pics from Vegas and maybe Costa Rica so I can share a couple recent adventures with you before I leave for Key West. In the meantime, I'll leave you with a quote I ran across today. The author is unknown to me.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to
dance in the rain."

1 comment: