Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's Vegas, Baby!

Ohmigosh! There's so much to do!

This Saturday my mom and I will head out to Las Vegas- Sin City, baby! Well, not really. I am going with my mom after all! We'll be attending an Art and Soul Retreat and I'm so excited! It's my first ever art retreat and I've been wanting to attend one ever since I learned about these magical little gatherings. I remember sitting in front of the computer in my old house (about 5 addresses ago) and poring over the websites for hours and adding and calculating and racking my brain to figure out how I could possibly make it happen. But you know, things happen when they're supposed to and not always on our own time frames. So, now I am finally getting to go and I'm getting to share the whole thing with my mom- so awesome!

I am so tremendously blessed and in such a great place in my life right now; I just couldn't be more excited about what the future holds for me and my family and my career and so much of that has to do with my partner, the boy- as you might know him. I try to keep his specifics out of this blog because he has a corporate job and I wouldn't ever want to write or post anything that would put that in jeopardy, so let's just say he's an amazing and wonderful person and has really been here for me throughout all of the trials over the last few months. It has truly been a test for us, as individuals and as a couple and I'm so happy to say that we are stronger and more in love (at least on my end!) than ever before.

Okay, I'm going to be back in few hours with some type of pretty pictures of something creative. I don't know what yet, but I'm determined!

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you!

    You are correct...my brother is one of the BEST men out there. He has the largest heart! I am so happy you all are growing closer and closer.

    Miss you both very much!!

    ReplyDelete